"If you don't look after your body, where are you going to live?"
Welcome! If you have found yourself at this blog, you are searching for a change to your health – whether weight, tiredness, low mood, current illness(es) or wanting to prevent illness. The above quote's author is unknown, but it captures everything about what our health can become depending on what we do or don't do from this moment on.
In 2009 after many years of suffering from chronic debilitating digestive problems on a daily basis, I realised it was time for a major change to my health. I loved food, but food didn't love me as I didn't understand the 'dead' food I was eating was slowly draining me of good health. I knew I was too young to be feeling as lethargic, moody, overweight and in so much pain as regularly as I was. I was finally 'sick and tired' of being 'sick and tired'.
After the purchase of a juicer I began investigating juice recipes, and that's when I came across Jason Vale. His books confronted me with truth about my eating habits, challenged me to make a change, and guided me to a weeks detox of juicing. It changed my life – even my career!
Jason Vale now has an amazing documentary that follows 8 people with a total of 22 diseases over 28 days – people who had become 'stuck' as to what to do, but seriously wanting health changes. Watch the trailer above to SuperJuiceMe, which leads into the free-to-watch documentary. If you want serious changes, then you will be inspired.
WHAT ARE THE 22 DISEASES ON THE SUPERJUICEME DOCUMENTARY?
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Genetic high cholesterol
- Scalp psoriasis
- Hormone imbalances
- Kidney Stones
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Degenerative discs
- High blood pressure
- Poor digestion
- Sleep apnea
- High cardiac risk
- Crohn's Disease
- Food addiction
- Pulmonary sarcoidosis
- Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
- Low blood oxygen
The Good Health Room does not recommend a full 28 day detox as per this documentary as each of these people were monitored medically due to the severity of their health issues. The Good Health Room also recommends discussing detoxing with you before starting on any new approach. However, do watch and be challenged to start juicing once daily to introduce a world of change to your health, and from there, who knows what you could achieve!
So with Spring finally here, it's time to get off the couch, and "Decide, Commit, Focus and Succeed" to a NEW YOU long-term.
During September, The Good Health Room is offering incentives to get success occurring with your own health, or for you and a friend. See below (T&Cs apply).
- Book a follow-up to assess and discuss how 'your body' can be helped by juicing.
- Receive $10 off if you quote code SUPERJUICEME.
- Refer a friend for a new consultation at The Good Health Room and you each receive a $15 discount.
- Your friend receives $15 OFF their initial consult if they quote code SUPERJUICEME
- You as an existing client can receive $15 OFF a followup OR to contribute to products over the value of $100 once your friend has completed their full consultation.
- Book a consultation and become a NEW client at The Good Health Room
- You receive $15 OFF your initial consult if you quote code SUPERJUICEME
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Only one discount offer allowed per customer.
- Discount is only applied on completion of a full new initial consultation of a friend.
- Discount offer must be used for appointments (consultations or follow-ups) or products from Thursday 5th September to Monday 30 September 2019.
- Initial consultation appointments must be held at The Good Health Room premises – offer does not include distant or online consultations. Follow-up consultations are allowed.
- Discount offer does not include children's initial consultations under the age of 12 years.
- Discount offer cannot be used for any diagnostic testing e.g. DUTCH, Hair Tests etc.
- Discount offer cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Discount offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.